Sodexo announces changes to the Board committees
Maret 22, 2017
Sodexo, world leader in Quality of Life services, announced the following changes to the three committees of its Board of Directors, effective March 8, 2017:
- Mr. Emmanuel Babeau is now chairman of the committee;
- Mr. Robert Baconnier;
- Mr. François-Xavier Bellon;
- Mr. Soumitra Dutta;
- Ms. Cathy Martin, director representing employees, is now a member of the committee.
- Ms. Françoise Brougher, is now chairwoman of the committee;
- Ms. Sophie Bellon;
- Ms. Nathalie Bellon-Szabo;
- Ms. Cécile Tandeau de Marsac is now a member of the committee.
Ms. Patricia Bellinger is no longer a member of the committee.
- Ms. Cécile Tandeau de Marsac is now both member and chairwoman of the committee
- Mr. Emmanuel Babeau;
- Ms. Patricia Bellinger;
- Ms. Françoise Brougher is now a member of the committee
- Mr. Philippe Besson, director representing employees.
Mr. Robert Baconnier is no longer a member of the committee.
As a result all three committees are now chaired by independent directors as defined by the Afep-Medef French corporate governance code.
To read the full version of the press release, please download the PDF.
Press release (PDF)